Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome to QUARRY!


It's a beautiful spring day here in Texas, so I figured it was the perfect time to begin our new blog! My family and I live on a bit of acreage, so the plants are all starting to bud and bloom, and the animals are feeling frisky. We have quite a menagerie of animals with our horses, dogs, cats, rabbits, bird, and donkey, so we'll be featuring them often.  We like to show our Scottish Deerhounds and Pug at the dog shows, so you can also keep up to date with all the news from the shows. We are gearing up for the Scottish Deerhound Club of America National Specialty in May, which will be held at Purina Farms in St. Louis, MO, and will post pictures and have all the latest news when we return. You can also visit our Scottish Deerhound website at www.bigskyscottishdeerhounds.com

I opened my new store on Etsy a couple months ago. It is called QUARRY, and we would love for you to stop by and visit at www.deerhoundjulie.etsy.com  It features my handmade jewelry, along with some quilted items, and some select vintage offerings. I can also do custom orders, so if there is something you would like, please send me a note. I am always happy to make that perfect something for you!!

I enjoy so many things in life----great food, animals, fashion, design, movies, architecture, music, and finding those perfect little hideaway gems, so please check back often so I can share them with you. I look forward to your visits.

 I hope you have a wonderful day, and welcome spring!!!









No comments: