Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beautiful One piece Swimsuits

I am so happy to see that the one piece swimsuit is becoming beautiful again. For years, it seemed that the bikinis got all the great design and beautiful touches, and the one piece suits were for moms who needed something functional, and for some reason, not something beautiful. Designers are finally seeing that one pieces can be sexy and pretty too. I've got my eye on these babies for summer.........
The suit above is by Rosa Cha,and these two bejeweled beauties are Anika Brazil. You can find all three at Anthropologie.

3 comments:

devonrose said...

I like the first and third one...very pretty! I can't wait to get a new one and go lay on the beach:)

Tammie Lee said...

I agree with you, these are lovely.

sandeep sharma said...

Swimwear Blog · Swimwear Boutique Simply Beautiful ... Admirals Club One Piece by Maryan Mehlhorn 2012 Swimwear. Admirals Club by Maryan Mehlhorn ...
Mens Swimwear