Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best of Breed





As I mentioned before, the Scottish Deerhound Club of America recently had their national specialty in St.Louis,MO. I thought you might enjoy seeing this year's Best of Breed winner, the lovely, Ch. Foxcliffe Hickory Wind. This bitch took my breath away the first time she entered the ring. She had such presence and beautiful movement, that she could not be denied. Congratulations to her breeder and owner, Cecilia Dove! I should also mention that the sire of this gorgeous girl, Thistleglen Newell, is a brother to the sire of our dog Valor (Thistleglen Neville).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to use the image of Hickory in a piece I'm writing as a follow-up for tonight. Obvious credit will be given and links to your sites. But want to make sure it's ok first. I'll bet you are so excited
http://www.dog411.net/tag/dog-shows/